This is the Windows app named Thanks whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.2.10.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Thanks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Give thanks (in the form of a GitHub ★ ) to your fellow PHP package maintainers (not limited to Symfony components)! Install this as any other (dev) Composer package. You can also install it once for all your local projects. This will find all of your Composer dependencies, find their Github repository, and star their GitHub repositories. This was inspired by cargo thanks, which was inspired in part by Medium's clapping button as a way to show thanks for someone else's work you've found enjoyment in. If you're wondering why did some dependencies get thanked and not others, the answer is that this plugin only supports Github at the moment. Pull requests are welcome to add support for thanking packages hosted on other services. Package authors can send a star to another package that they would like to thank.
- A way to thank fellow PHP package maintainers
- Package authors can send a star to another package that they would like to thank
- If you are a package author and want to thank another repository, you can add a thanks entry in the extra section of your composer.json file
- Install this as any other (dev) Composer package
- You can also install it once for all your local projects
- Not limited to Symfony components
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thanks.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.