This is the Windows app named The Gold Magic 800 Game to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as GoldMagic800.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Gold Magic 800 Game to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The Gold Magic 800 Game to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The Gold Magic 800 is a simple puzzle game. The game is based on moving your box around to get gold score (=800) to open the First Door (Box Number 1) Then directly put your box on the Door (this will open the next door), Then continue to put your box on all of the other doors in the level, you need the score (800) only for the first door, other doors doesn't require this condition, but your way of gold will be converted to a wall once you put the box on any door, so select your path carefully.
What will you learn?
2-Move to your target directly then go to get the required resources.
3-Look to the future when you evaluate the different solutions
4-Try to avoid mistakes, Also learn from them
5-Respect the Cost (800)
6-Focus and be careful
7-Be patient and Enjoy!
The game is developed using the Ring programming language (Ring, RingAllegro & RingOpenGL)
- 3D View
- 2D Map
- 18 Levels
- Simple and Advanced Puzzels
- Coloring squares
- Path finding
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/goldmagic800/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.