This is the Windows app named The MOTET Cipher SE Scrambler whose latest release can be downloaded as MOTET1.1.0-exe.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The MOTET Cipher SE Scrambler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The MOTET Cipher SE Scrambler
MOTET is a tiny, fast super-encipherment application written in C, featuring the new CSPRNG/stream ciphers MOTE and BEDBUG in each of their three variants, as well as the "gold standard" among ciphers, ISAAC.
MOTET brings multiple levels of encryption, including a ciphertext-hash, a Vigenere mixing function, a choice of Caesar MOD or Caesar MIX ciphering on the primary key-stream, plus a deeply scrambled "outer shell" as a final super-encryption stage. A unique nonce IV guarantees that each ciphertext will differ radically from every other, even on the same message and identical key.
- Encrypt or decrypt text of arbitrary length
- Multiple levels of encryption - at least 3 super-encipherments guaranteed
- Select from 7 tested and reliably secure stream ciphers
- Unique nonce IV guarantees every ciphertext will be different
- Iterative 2048-bit key derivation - hashing, stretching - makes a cracker's job harder
- MOTET's ciphers accept huge keys: from 256 bits (MOTE8) to 16384 bits (BB512)
- No NSA backdoors - MOTET avoids NIST, eSTREAM and all other official standards
- Tiny footprint - motet.exe is just 14k compiled with tcc and UPX-packed
- MOTET is easily called from any other language, script or GUI (PHP, bash, perl, QT etc.)
- MOTET is programmed by an IT and Cryptography professional with more than 30 years' experience
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Security
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/motet-cipher-scrambler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.