This is the Windows app named The NIN Game to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TheNINgamev0.3.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The NIN Game to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The NIN Game to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWelcome to the NIN game Which tests you mind skills and predictability skills!
1. Choose a number
2.The goal is to make the number 0 or less by subtracting number (1 to 3)
3.The first who make the number 0 Wins.
1. You choose 12
2.Computer subtracts 1 making it 11
3. You choose to subtract 3 making it 8
4. Computer subtracts 1 making it 7
5. You choose to subtract 2 making it 5
6. Computer subtracts 1 making it 4
7. You choose 2 making it 2
8. Computer subtracts 2 making it 0
9. Computer Wins! (Because its computer who made this number 0 or less)
- Upload Your Logs to Web!
- Automatically improve with your usage
- Save game log.
- Choose your own background and text color.
- Save your Game.
- Improved thinking engine.
- Better prediction.
- Custom settings point.
- Choose the range in between you can subtract numbers from the selected number (coming soon ).
- Colorfull user interface.
- Improve your mathematical skills.
- Share your score with others using the log file.
- YOU V/S COMPUTER!
- Added Anti-Cheat
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ningame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.