This is the Windows app named The Quiz of Country and Their Capital whose latest release can be downloaded as capitals-quiz.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Quiz of Country and Their Capital with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The Quiz of Country and Their Capital
If you want to learn the capitals of all the countries, this small quiz is your best choice, that it can help you to improve your culture about capitals.
- You can play in three levels (Beginner, Average or Expert).
- The rating of 100 (percentage).
- The response time is calculated on each answer.
- There are three top scores in a minimum.
- You can quit the quiz with the answer: (Quit, Exit, Close, End, Stop)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/capitals-quiz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.