This is the Windows app named The Wall Project: Wall3 - The Inquisitor whose latest release can be downloaded as wp3.class.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Wall Project: Wall3 - The Inquisitor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The Wall Project: Wall3 - The Inquisitor
Wall3 - The Inquisitor (WP3) is a PHP class that parses laws of any size in microseconds and scores them for reading ease using the Flesch-Kincaid formula. It goes a step further by highlighting all loopholes found in the document. Almost web ready!
- Wall3 is an on-line, legal document analyzer class written in PHP and compatable with any website using that platform.
- Comprehensive `Target Group` reading ease assessment, spelled out in plain English (can this law be clearly understood?).
- The Inquisitor's Finding - How good (or bad) is this law?
- Top 10 List of most abused words and phrases in the document.
- Complete Captured Words List, arranged in alphabetical order and linked to its phrase in the analyzed document.
- Complete document printout with highlighted loopholes.
- Intuitive client-side instructions walk the user through the process.
- Comprehensive client-side directions and explanations of meanings.
- Complete phpDocumentor source code and notes.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wp3classphp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.