This is the Windows app named The World Conquest Console Game to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WorldConq.Beta.0.4.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The World Conquest Console Game to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The World Conquest Console Game to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Draft deploy and attack. The early beta version can only do these things. The alpha can only draft and show territories. The game should get up to the point where it has a text based map, more than 6 territories, and good AI. I have never made AI so it might not be perfect. This project will range from 1-4 months and is COMPLETELY opensource. You can change and share the code but share my link to sourceforge.
First rate and i try and add a mac version. Five rates and a try and add a DOS version. 8 Rates and I add the current source code. Only the source for prev. version will be released for now.
Here is the map that will soon be implemented:
- RTS game
- Active project
- Will most likely work on all systems
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/conquestgame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.