This is the Windows app named ThinkJava. The Professional Java IDE whose latest release can be downloaded as thinkjavastable146.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ThinkJava. The Professional Java IDE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ThinkJava. The Professional Java IDE
The professional Java IDE free for everyone. No free trial. Free forever for everyone and lightweight, which does not make your system lag and install in any drive.
IDE source code from Silver-J
Join the ThinkJava Discord server: https://discord.gg/YARVk4qP2H
Donate me pls (i took a lot of work to do this so pls) https://paypal.me/ZIsnomo
Send some feedback, pls! https://forms.gle/GRnhA9HDHW83rXvF6
Bugs? Missing files? Email me at [email protected]
This is an EXE app, only Windows can be used!. If you are in another OS, use a Windows emulator
OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
CPU: Intel Celeron or more powerful
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Disk: More than 3 MB of disk space
Extensions required: .NET Framework 4.1 and Java SE Dev Kit (JDK) (this is required to debug your Java project and syntax highlighting)
- Real-Time Debugger
- Real-time Compiler
- Direct source code sharing
- Auto code completion list
- Android App Builder
- HTML Editor
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thinkjava-ide/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.