This is the Windows app named thumbapps whose latest release can be downloaded as GoogleChromePortable_78.0.3904.108.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named thumbapps with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
We believe that free/open source softwares are enough, we don't need pirated softwares on Windows. But most of these aren't portables, or provided by PortableApps.com due to .NET dependencies, 64-bit etc. So we provide what's missing here.
Software publisher who wishes their portablized software taken down, can tip us at https://www.thumbapps.org/2014/11/Contact-Us.html or firstname.lastname@example.org—we might not be able to respond promptly, but we eventually *will* ...thanks for your patience, and sorry for being such a #naughtyuploader ;)
Disclaimer. All softwares are distributed in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, AND LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THESE SOFTWARES.
- FOSS/freewares not available from PortableApps.com
- Fully packaged portable apps, no online download—except if *really* required (like jDownloader beta)
- No annoying splash window
- Free—and of course, Open Source too :)
- Tipping software updates, critics, or suggest new softwares—but make sure it's free or even better FOSS/free open source software)—just tweet to @thumbappsOrg, or email us at email@example.com!
- All source code/configuration files (.ini/.nsh) are included in each portable application releases, and our customized PortableApps.com Development Suite releases
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
.NET/Mono, Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based, wxWidgets, Qt, GTK+, Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thumbapps/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.