This is the Windows app named Tile38 whose latest release can be downloaded as tile38-1.32.0-darwin-amd64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tile38 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
When you need the best performance for your location-based applications, you can rely on Tile38. Tile38 is an ultra-fast, open source geospatial database and geofencing server capable of real-time geofencing, fast spatial indexing and more. It supports a variety of object types including lat/lon, Geohash, bbox, GeoJSON, QuadKey, and XYZ tile; and is capable of operations like Nearby, Within, and Intersects. There’s also built-in support for many popular tools.
Tile38 is made up of 3 main components: the server, command line interface tool and server benchmark tool. It is completely free and open source and is available for OSX, Linux, FreeBSD, and Windows.
- Real-time Geofencing
- High-performance spatial indexing engine
- Supports a variety of object types
- Supports plenty of Clients Libraries written in many different languages
- Variety of protocols
- RESP or JSON server responses
- Full command line interface
- Leader / follower replication
- In-memory database that persists on disk
- Automated events
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tile38.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.