This is the Windows app named Time_limit whose latest release can be downloaded as Time_limit-00.09.08-win64.exe.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Time_limit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A windowed / full-screen countdown timer.
Colour and font size changes are used as warnings.
Progress-bar gives a glance at the time stream.
Three different modes are available:
- time left;
- time passed;
- ordinary clock.
Useful for time tracking of your speech, lecture or presentation.
Colour / font / time limits can be changed using
settings window and hot-keys.
To change current time use the mouse wheel.
By clicking on progress-bar, the timer mode is toggled.
- Countdown timer with three warnings
- Can be switched between the remaining time, elapsed time and clock modes
- Full-screen on/off
- Window's borders on/off
- Changeable background and text colours
- Changeable font
- Translucent clock-face (on/off)
- Progress bar (on/off)
- The decrease of time makes the size of numbers bigger (on/off)
- It's possible to save and restore several configurations
- Several command-line parameters are available
- A logo can be added. It can be used as background as well.
Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/time-limit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.