This is the Windows app named Trax whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.3.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Trax with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Trax is an end-to-end library for deep learning that focuses on clear code and speed. It is actively used and maintained in the Google Brain team. Run a pre-trained Transformer, create a translator in a few lines of code. Features and resources, API docs, where to talk to us, how to open an issue and more. Walkthrough, how Trax works, how to make new models and train on your own data. Trax includes basic models (like ResNet, LSTM, Transformer) and RL algorithms (like REINFORCE, A2C, PPO). It is also actively used for research and includes new models like the Reformer and new RL algorithms like AWR. Trax has bindings to a large number of deep learning datasets, including Tensor2Tensor and TensorFlow datasets. You can use Trax either as a library from your own python scripts and notebooks or as a binary from the shell, which can be more convenient for training large models. It runs without any changes on CPUs, GPUs and TPUs.
- The basic units flowing through Trax models are tensors
- In Trax we want numpy operations to run very fast
- We also want to automatically compute gradients of functions on tensors
- Gradients can be calculated using trax.fastmath.grad
- Layers are basic building blocks of Trax models
- Models in Trax are built from layers most often using the Serial and Branch combinators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trax.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.