This is the Windows app named Orchard Core whose latest release can be downloaded as OrchardCore1.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Orchard Core with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Open-source, modular, multi-tenant application framework and CMS for ASP.NET Core. Orchard Core is a redevelopment of Orchard CMS on ASP.NET Core. Orchard Core consists of two different targets, Orchard Core Framework, an application framework for building modular, multi-tenant applications on ASP.NET Core, and Orchard Core CMS, a web content management system (CMS) built on top of the Orchard Core Framework. It’s important to note the differences between the framework and the CMS. Some developers who want to develop SaaS applications will only be interested in the modular framework. Others who want to build administrable websites will focus on the CMS and build modules to enhance their sites or the whole ecosystem. One of our goals is to enable community-based ecosystems of hosted applications that can be extended with modules, like eCommerce systems, blog engines and more.
- Define custom media types
- Add custom metadata like taxonomies, copyright, author information and more
- The content can be translated in any language
- Elements of information can also be shared across languages
- Every feature is a module which can be enabled, disabled or replaced
- A single installation lets you manage multiple sites
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/orchard-core.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.