This is the Windows app named Tria-S.O.-1.2 whose latest release can be downloaded as Tria-S.O.1.2.30-Ubuntu-Mint.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tria-S.O.-1.2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Displays operating system, details of the processor, memory, graphics card and hard drive of the computer where you run the program, offering the ability to load this information to know what would be the best operating system for the computer where we run the program, with the current hardware, and then see the difference by adding ram, ssd hard drive or changing cpu or graphics card.
- System Info improved in version 1.2.5 for Linux and 1.2.9 for Windows
- Version 1.2.9 allows you to burn iso image to cd, dvd, blue-ray, or usb stick.
- Improved Operating System details in version 1.2.12
- Version 1.2.25 is compatible for 928x600 and upper resolutions, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and newer OS's.
- Version 1.2.26 also allows to choose SERVER Operating Systems
- Version 1.2.27 includes Windows 10 release 21H1 - Spring 2021
- Minor improvements in SERVER Operating Systems results in version 1.2.28
- Version 1.2.30 adds german language & selectable Linux GUI
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
Visual Basic .NET, Gambas
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tria-s-o-1-2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.