This is the Windows app named Trx Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as TrxFramework2_0_3003_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Trx Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Trx Framework allows to build client/server applications to interchange financial messages. It supports many encoding/decoding mechanisms for fixed and variable field messages, including ISO 8583, XML and conditional formatting. It is highly customizable and extensible. Trx Framework also provides a flexible channel communication infrastructure supporting TCP/IP and other technologies.
- Create and parse ISO 8583 or custom format messages
- Initiate outgoing connections over TCP/IP to send and receive those messages
- Create a server to accept incoming connections
- Create bridges to transform ISO 8583 dialects including XML format
- Map an ISO 8583 connection to a Web Service call and preserve transactionality if required
- Plug your business logic to process incoming messages or generate requests
- Dynamically load and unload services like listening or outgoing connections
- Use it to build a complete Electronic Funds Transfer solution
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trx-framework/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.