This is the Windows app named Tsunami whose latest release can be downloaded as Tsunami0.0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tsunami with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Tsunami is a general purpose network security scanner with an extensible plugin system for detecting high severity vulnerabilities with high confidence. When security vulnerabilities or misconfigurations are actively exploited by attackers, organizations need to react quickly in order to protect potentially vulnerable assets. As attackers increasingly invest in automation, the time window to react to a newly released, high severity vulnerability is usually measured in hours. This poses a significant challenge for large organizations with thousands or even millions of internet-connected systems. In such hyperscale environments, security vulnerabilities must be detected and ideally remediated in a fully automated fashion. To do so, information security teams need to have the ability to implement and roll out detectors for novel security issues at scale in a very short amount of time. Furthermore, it is important that the detection quality is consistently very high.
- Tsunami supports small manually curated set of vulnerabilities
- Tsunami detects high severity, RCE-like vulnerabilities, which often actively exploited in the wild
- Tsunami generates scan results with high confidence and minimal false-positive rate
- Tsunami detectors are easy to implement
- Tsunami is easy to scale, executes fast and scans non-intrusively
- Currently Tsunami is in 'pre-alpha' release for developer preview
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tsunami.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.