This is the Windows app named Tugeny whose latest release can be downloaded as Tugeny_2.1_win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tugeny with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Tugeny is a software that allows to graphically design tournaments of any kind. It is supposed to simplify the process of creating the tournament bracket and the time schedule, even providing a fully automatic algorithm to create the latter. Bracket and schedule can be checked for completeness and consistency. While the tournament runs, results can be entered.
Turnaments can by synchronized with Tugeny Cloud so that participants have mobile access to an up-to-date schedule and anyone authorized by the organizers can enter results online.
As a special feature, a simulation can be run to determine and find ways to improve the quality of a tournament bracket or the delay of a schedule. This feature tackles the problem that in tournaments it often happens that a team’s achieved place does not properly reflect its level of play compared to the handful of teams above and below it.
Tugeny was developed for the sport Jugger but should be usable for any kind of tournament.
- Design tournament brackets
- Plan tournament time schedule
- Live online schedules
- Check bracket and schedule for completeness and consistency
- Analyse brackets for fairness
- Estimate schedule delay
- Automatic schedule creation
- Export bracket and field plans as PDF
- Manage match results to calculate upcoming matches
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tugeny/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.