This is the Windows app named Tux Paint whose latest release can be downloaded as tuxpaint-0.9.28-windows-sdl2.0-x86_64-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tux Paint with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Tux Paint is a free, award-winning drawing program originally created for children ages 3 to 12, but enjoyed by all! It combines an easy-to-use interface, fun sound effects, and an encouraging cartoon mascot who guides children as they use the program.
You're presented with a blank canvas and a variety of drawing tools to help them be creative. Along with paintbrush, shapes and text, Tux Paint includes a "stamp" feature to add pre-drawn or photographic imagery to pictures, and a set of "magic tools" that provide filter effects (like blur, tint and waves) and interesting drawing tools (like train tracks, bubbles and grass).
Tux Paint includes a collection of "starter" images, both coloring-book style and photo-realistic, and a large collections of stamps are available as a separate download. Additional content can be added by parents & teachers, or downloaded from 3rd parties.
Tux Paint is available for Windows, macOS, Android, Linux, & Haiku operating systems, among others.
- easy to use
Education, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tuxpaint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.