This is the Windows app named Tweepy whose latest release can be downloaded as 4.13.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tweepy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
An easy-to-use Python library for accessing the Twitter API. You can also use Git to clone the repository from GitHub to install the latest development version. The easiest way to install the latest version from PyPI is by using pip. Twitter requires all requests to use OAuth for authentication. The API class provides access to the entire twitter RESTful API methods. Each method can accept various parameters and return responses. When we invoke an API method most of the time returned back to us will be a Tweepy model class instance. This will contain the data returned from Twitter which we can then use inside our application. Models contain the data and some helper methods which we can then use. Tweepy supports both OAuth 1a (application-user) and OAuth 2 (application-only) authentication. Authentication is handled by the tweepy.AuthHandler class.
- Tweepy tries to make OAuth 1a as painless as possible for you
- Tweepy also supports OAuth 2 authentication
- Cursor handles all the pagination work for you behind the scenes, so our code can now focus entirely on processing the results
- Tweepy makes it easier to use the twitter streaming api by handling authentication, connection, creating and destroying the session
- API authorization is required to access Twitter streams
- The Twitter streaming API is used to download twitter messages in real time
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tweepy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.