This is the Windows app named TWiki Enterprise Collaboration Platform whose latest release can be downloaded as TWiki-6.1.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TWiki Enterprise Collaboration Platform with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
TWiki Enterprise Collaboration Platform
Enterprise collaboration platform with over 400 extensions. Users without programming skills can create web applications. 50,000 small businesses, many Fortune 500 companies, and millions of people use TWiki, with installations of 100,000s of pages. Visit http://twiki.org/ for the open source TWiki.
The TWiki community is focusing on building the best collaboration platform for the workplace. We invite you to GET INVOLVED! More at http://bit.ly/twGetInv.
- Edit pages with WYSIWYG editor or raw wiki editor
- Simultaneous editing with conflict resolution
- Embed images and other objects (videos, Twitter feeds, etc)
- User profile pages with image uploads
- Multiple workspaces (one per team or project)
- Flexible authentication, including LDAP, AD, OpenID
- Fine grained access control
- Document management
- Dynamic content with macros, variables, embedded search
- Application platform: Use TWiki markup to build workflow applicationss with forms, tables & SQL queries
- Flexible search
- Everything under version control, including meta data such as access control settings
- Page watch feature & e-mail notifications
- Security: Optional SSL, access control, XSRF protection, responsive community
- Stylish skin with corporate look
- Web based administration for users, groups and workspaces
- Extensive statistics
- Backup & restore; easy upgrade
- Load balanced setup possible (deployed at sites with up to 1M+ pages, 20K+ users)
- Installation: Native install on many OSes; VMware appliance
- Over 400 extension: Action tracking, barcode generation, blogging, calendaring, charting, conditional text, database access, Extreme Programming tracking, global search & replace, image gallery, LaTeX support, mail into wiki pages, page hierarchy, slideshow presentations, spreadsheet calculations, table editor, tagging, word alias support, XML and XSL transformations, and more.
- Integration with MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc possible
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
Flat-file, Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/twiki/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.