This is the Windows app named uniCenta POS whose latest release can be downloaded as unicentaopos-4.3.2_no_installer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named uniCenta POS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Keep up-to-date with the latest news - Visit uniCenta's main site https://unicenta.com/about-unicenta-opos/unicenta-news/
uniCenta oPOS v4.6 .1 is the latest community release.
Get the latest uniCenta oPOS v4.6.3 if you would like to make a contribution and support the project or need business support help.
Get the latest uniCenta oPOS v5.0 BETA if you need JAVA 11 and MariaDB support. See our website for more details!
uniCenta oPOS is a multi-lingual - 17 languages - commercial-grade POS (Point-Of-Sale) software. It is multi-location, multi-terminal and multi-user and runs on industry standard hardware.
Installing uniCenta oPOS requires MySQL and is simple and fast to implement.
- Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10; WePOS; Linux; Mac OSX
- Peripheral support for Epson (and compatible), Star + other...
- Switchable/Mixable Retail, Restaurant and Store sales screens
- Bar; Cafe; Leisure; Restaurant; Retailer; Supermarket; General Store; Lots more...
- Automatic screen resolution scaling from 1024 x 768 up
- Highly User customizable Sales screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Ideal for mobile retailers POS / Pop-up type stores
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Location management
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases and Cloud hosted databases
- Category + Product Import
- Multiple Printers + Output to Kitchen Display monitors
- 50+ High Quality Reports
- Internal Payment Gateways (US) and External terminal support - Chip and Pin
- Barcode scanner; iButton/Dallas Key; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- Powerful scripting language
- Multi-Language - 17 langages inc' English; Spanish; German; French; Dutch; more...
- Cloud hosted database capable
- User and Role Security i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security
- Inventory Management
- Great on Windows and Linux tablets - 10"+
Information Technology, Customer Service, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Java Swing, Java SWT, Java AWT, Win32 (MS Windows), TabletPC, JavaFX
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/unicentaopos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.