This is the Windows app named Unifiedtransform whose latest release can be downloaded as Patchforxssandcsrfvulnerabilities.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Unifiedtransform with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Unifiedtransform is an open source school management software that allows for comprehensive and efficient management of school operations. It was built due to the developer finding a lack of efficient, high quality, free and open source school management software. It has since developed into a high standard school management platform with a wide range of useful features. These include: platform roles (student, admin, teacher, accountant, etc.), integration of payment platforms, attendance taking, syllabus, registration, marks giving and more. Users can create classes, sections, exams, add courses, departments, give marks and finally, give certificates or diplomas to students.
- Various school roles
- Certificate uploading
- Payments with Stripe
- Attendance taking
- Marks giving
- Student registration
- Management of uploaded Notices, Syllabus, Routines
- Library management
- Exams and grades
- Manage accounts
- Import/ export from/to Excel
- Languages supported: English, Spanish
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/unifiedtransform.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.