This is the Windows app named UniRx whose latest release can be downloaded as Ver7.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UniRx with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
UniRx (Reactive Extensions for Unity) is a reimplementation of the .NET Reactive Extensions. The Official Rx implementation is great but doesn't work on Unity and has issues with iOS IL2CPP compatibility. This library fixes those issues and adds some specific utilities for Unity. Supported platforms are PC/Mac/Android/iOS/WebGL/WindowsStore/etc and the library. Ordinarily, Network operations in Unity require the use of WWW and Coroutine. Rx cures that kind of "asynchronous blues". Rx is a library for composing asynchronous and event-based programs using observable collections and LINQ-style query operators. The game loop (every Update, OnCollisionEnter, etc), sensor data (Kinect, Leap Motion, VR Input, etc.) are all types of events. Rx represents events as reactive sequences which are both easily composable and support time-based operations by using LINQ query operators.
- UniRx is available on the Unity Asset Store (free)
- Unity is generally single threaded but UniRx facilitates multithreading for joins, cancels, accessing GameObjects, etc.
- UniRx helps UI programming with uGUI. All UI events (clicked, valuechanged, etc) can be converted to UniRx event streams
- Unity supports async/await from 2017 with C# upgrades
- Use ObservableWWW for asynchronous network operations
- Rx is composable and cancelable, you can also query with LINQ expressions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/unirx.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.