This is the Windows app named Universal Data Arrays Visualization whose latest release can be downloaded as udav-0.7.1.2-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Universal Data Arrays Visualization with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Universal Data Arrays Visualization
UDAV is program for data arrays visualization based on MathGL library. It support wide spectrum of graphics, simple script language and visual data handling and editing.
- high-quality scientific graphics (raster and vector EPS, SVG)
- large (may be largest!) set of plot types
- fast data plotting and handling of large data arrays
- simple script language and visual data changing
- animation, mouse rotation, zooming and so on
End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/udav/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.