This is the Windows app named Unofficial Code::Blocks Installers whose latest release can be downloaded as CodeBlocks-SVN-12529_PLUS-64bit-setup-16Sep2021-ISS-FULLONLY.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Unofficial Code::Blocks Installers with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Unofficial Code::Blocks Installers
This sourceforge project page serves as a download area for the unoficial Code::Blocks nightly NSIS and Inno setup installers Windows.
These installers may include changes that are NOT included in the official C::B SVN repository as they have not been merged or approved or submitted for inclusion. Please read the readme applicable for the installers to see what is different to the official CB nightly releases.
- Both NSIS and Inno Setup installers available
- Ability to download multiple compiler installers
- Save to different progrma file directory
- Start menu directory can be changed
- On Uninsall asks if you want to remove user data
- On uninstall removes more CB registry entries
- Inno Setup only installs full CB release
- Can build from SVN or GitHub repo
- Fortran plugin conditionally added in if it is found.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/unofficial-cb-installers/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.