This is the Windows app named µWebSockets whose latest release can be downloaded as v19.3.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named µWebSockets with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Being meticulously optimized for speed and memory footprint, µWebSockets is fast enough to do encrypted TLS 1.3 messaging quicker than most alternative servers can do even unencrypted, cleartext messaging. Furthermore, we partake in Google's OSS-Fuzz with a ~95% daily fuzzing coverage with no sanitizer issues. LGTM scores us flawless A+ from having zero CodeQL alerts and we compile with pedantic warning levels. µWebSockets is written entirely in C & C++ but has a seamless integration for Node.js backends. This allows for rapid scripting of powerful apps, using widespread competence. We've been fully standards compliant with a perfect Autobahn|Testsuite score since 2016. Companies with everything to lose rely on µWebSockets on a daily basis - we power the trading APIs of Bitfinex.com & Kraken.com, handling volumes of multiple billions of USD every day. Other companies include Trello, where µWebSockets is serving their 50 million users with real-time board updates.
- µWebSockets is written entirely in C & C++ but has a seamless integration for Node.js backends
- Designed around a convenient URL router with wildcard & parameter support
- Paired with efficient pub/sub features inspired by MQTT
- µWebSockets should be the obvious, complete starting point for any real-time web project with high demands
- Start building your Http & WebSocket apps in a swift
- Apps follow the builder pattern, member functions return the App so that you can chain calls
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uwebsockets.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.