This is the Windows app named Vault whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.6.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vault with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Manage secrets and protect sensitive data. Secure, store and tightly control access to tokens, passwords, certificates, encryption keys for protecting secrets and other sensitive data using a UI, CLI, or HTTP API. The shift from static, on-premise infrastructure to dynamic, multi-provider infrastructure changes the approach to security. Security in static infrastructure relies on dedicated servers, static IP addresses, and a clear network perimeter. Security in dynamic infrastructure is defined by ephemeral applications and servers, trusted sources of user and application identity, and software-based encryption. Datacenters with inherently high-trust networks with clear network perimeters. Multiple clouds and private datacenters without a clear network perimeter. Use policy to codify, protect, and automate access to secrets. Seamlessly integrate any trusted identity provider.
- Secure, store and tightly control access to tokens, passwords, certificates, etc
- Dynamic Infrastructure
- Security enforced by Identity
- Multiple clouds and private datacenters without a clear network perimeter
- Data encryption and identity-based access
- Use policy to codify, protect, and automate access to secrets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vault.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.