This is the Windows app named Vercel whose latest release can be downloaded as firstname.lastname@example.org. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vercel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Vercel combines the best developer experience with an obsessive focus on end-user performance. Our platform enables frontend teams to do their best work. Developers love Next.js, the open source React framework Vercel built together with Google and Facebook. Next.js powers the biggest websites like Twilio, for use cases in e-commerce, travel, news, and marketing. Vercel is the best place to deploy any frontend app. Start by deploying with zero configuration to our global edge network. Scale dynamically to millions of pages without breaking a sweat. Frontend development is not meant to be a solo activity. The Vercel platform makes it a collaborative experience with deploy previews for every code change, by seamlessly integrating with GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket. Avoid surprises by iterating with your entire team. Test from the perspective of your users, on every platform.
- Reliable live-editing experience for your UI components
- Connect your pages to any data source, headless CMS, or API and make it work in everyone’s dev environment
- From caching to Serverless Functions, all our cloud primitives work perfectly on localhost
- Import your repo with one click, then push
- Our built-in CI/CD system triggers for every code change
- Every Git branch and PR receives a live, production-like URL that everyone on your team can visit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vercel.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.