This is the Windows app named Virtualdub Batch Video DeShake whose latest release can be downloaded as DESHAKv22.0919withNeededFiles.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Virtualdub Batch Video DeShake with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Virtualdub Batch Video DeShake
DESHAK.BAT tasks [parameters]
Re-Compress [and deshakes] all videos [or pics] [and audio] in current folder
tp1: deshake pass 1 LOG generation
tp2: deshake pass 2 and compress video and audio to MP3
tcomp (=tp2n): recompress only (no deshake)
twav: extract WAV audio and/or uses external WAV audio
For some options:
klite Mega Codec Pack (make sure to install LAME encoder); aviSynth; x265vfw 8bit;
deLogo; MSU_SmartDeblock_0.8; dShutdown
Batch will try to find VirtualDub if not correctly set on (line 2)
Audio synch delay may be set on (line 3)
- *** new LOG2CHAPS.BAT to make _OGG.txt chapters
- *** Use VID2MKV.BAT to make MKV from .AVIs and OGG chapters
- Help screen
- Secure: Will never modify/overwrite/delete any media file
- Resume: Skips all ZZ*.* (already done files, won't overwrite)
- Task Wav: Extract and use external WAV audio [twav]
- Task Pass1: generete Deshake LOG [tp1]
- Task Pass2: Deshake and Compress [tp2]
- Task recompress: (no deShake) [tcomp]
- Input Video Source: [iAVI|iMKV|iMOV|iMP4|iMPG|iMTS|iWMV]
- Stills: [iBMP|iJPG|iPNG]: generates 120frames@30FPS (lines 10/11) uses AviSynth
- AviSynth script generation to add 8 sec title (lines 5-6) [ytit]
- AviSynth add moving signature (lines 7-9) [ysign]
- Compress to h264 (Def), h265, Lagarith, FFV1 [cH264v|cH265v|cLagV|cFFV1]
- ...i: Select Internal Compressors Suffix [cH264i|cH265i|cLagi]
- Directcopy of audio/ video [a0][q0]
- Select MP3 and h26x quality [a1..a5][q1..q8]
- h26x Speed preset [qvslow|qslower|qslow|qmed|qfast|qfaster|qvfast]
- h26x qTxxxx Tune [qFilm|qAnim|qGrain|qStill]
- h26x FastDecode/ ZeroLatency [qFDec][qZLat]
- h26x Bits select [qb8|qb10|qb12]
- h26x AspectRatio miniDV/analog factor [qPalDv|qNtscDv|qPalAn|qNtscAn]
- Color space Limited|Full [fColLtd|fColFul]
- Deinterlace filter [fDeInt]
- Bad pixel removal [fBadPix]
- Deblocking [fDeBlk]
- Crop (lines 12-15) pixels from any border [fCropL][fCropT][fCropR][fCropB]
- Smoother filter [fSmooth]
- Convert to Gray [fGray]
- Disable deshake rotate [dNoRot]
- Disable deshake zoom [dNoZoom]
- Extra deshake on X-Y [dextra]
- More frames to calc borders (if x64/lowRes) [dInc]
- Rolling Shutter correct on canon [dt3i|dt5i|d70d|d80d|d5d]
- Resize [r1920|r1440*|r1280|r960x720|r768x576|r720x576|r852x480|r640]
- +halfSize [rHalf]; r1440*: is fullHd 4|3 adds LR black borders
- Audio: 48khz, 44khz [aCD], mono [aMono], no Audio [aNo]
- Audio synch correction (on line 3)
- Option to use VirtualDub64 [vd64]
- Continue to next file on error [noErr]
- Preserve unfinished Files on error [noDel]
- Keep temporary .Scripts/.AVS [keep]
- Don't pause at end [noPau]
- Power off at end [off]
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualdub-batch-video-deshake/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.