This is the Windows app named VLC Launcher whose latest release can be downloaded as VLCLauncher.0.6.9.0.forVLC.2.0.8.BASE.setup.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VLC Launcher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Interface for run videos with vlc media player with some options as hue settings for seeing color management in indipendent mode of video quality and before loading. In user temp folder create custom vlc config, run selected video. Requ. VLC. MP
Last version is written and tested for VLC 2.0.8 Twoflower. I strongly reccomend using custom vlc.exe path setting for testing others vlc versions: you can save settings for each video including custom vlc path in multiple version installations. By default vlclauncher try retrieve last installation path from O.S. registry.
VLCLauncher don't work with vlc 2.1.0-2.1.1 (impossible to set) for -height and -language commands: "Rincewind" named version can't lauch choosing custom qt interface language. Custom hight video will be set only if try use clone filter after lauching, really appear that videos was suddenly resized not according command setting but internally option works properly.
- Starting VLC with presets I am adding progressively as start from time to time (see screenshot).
- Ability to save settings for each media file
- From release 0.6.8.0 compiled using MS Visual Studio Express 2013
- Launching remote media files located everywhere in network with VLC customized
- Ability to load a collection of Media Configuration Files (.ccf extention).
- Files generated by vlc launcher can be open performing "open with" and choosing vlclauncher .exe file
- Timer function from release 0.6.0.0
- Tested with VLC 220.127.116.11 for windows, from release 0.6.4.0 optimized for VLC 2.0.8 Twoflower
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vlclauncher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.