This is the Windows app named Vogon personal finance tracker whose latest release can be downloaded as vogon-2.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vogon personal finance tracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Vogon personal finance tracker
Project has moved Github at http://github.com/zlogic/vogon
Check out the live demo at http://vogon-zlogic42demo.rhcloud.com
Simple web-based personal finance tracker using
* AngularJS on client-side
* Spring MVC on server-side for AngularJS request handling
* JSP for page generation
* JPA and Spring Repositories for entity management
* H2 database for data storage, or a server-provided PostgreSQL (OpenShift/Heroku)
Named after the Vogons (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vogon) race who were known to be extremely boring accountants.
Contains prepackaged WAR files for:
- OpenShift (http://www.openshift.com/) (even free accounts):
* WildFly ("WildFly Application Server 9" cartridge).
* Tomcat 7 ("Tomcat 7 (JBoss EWS 2.0)" cartridge installed).
- Heroku (http://www.heroku.com) (even free accounts).
- OpenShift Tomcat cartridge also works in Azure Jetty and Tomcat web apps.
2.0 and earlier versions also have a standalone version using Java FX.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vogonfinance/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.