This is the Windows app named vue-form-making whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vue-form-making with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A visual form designer developed based on VUE, to help enterprises achieve low code development mode; lets developers pay more attention to business instead of the traditional boring coding form, and helps to improve efficiency quickly, save research and development costs. Popular form designer page, through the visual operation, quickly completes the creation of the form page. Design the form with grid layout, allows you to use nested, you can use this fundamental layout to create a very complex page. Provides a custom zone that allows you to customize your own form. Provides powerful advanced components that can be used in a variety of complex scenarios. Provides a powerful API interface, to quickly generate forms, verify and obtain form data.
- Visual configuration page
- Provides grid layout and aligns with flex
- One-click preview of configuration effects
- One-click generation of configuration json data
- One-click to generate code, ready to run
- Provides custom components to meet user's custom requirements
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vue-form-making.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.