This is the Windows app named vue-virtual-scroller whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vue-virtual-scroller with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
There are several components provided by vue-virtual-scroller. RecycleScroller is a component that only renders the visible items in your list. It also re-uses components and dom elements to be as efficient and performant as possible. DynamicScroller is a component that wraps the RecycleScroller component and extends its features to include dynamic size management. The main use case for this is when you do not know the size of the items in advance. The Dynamic Scroller automatically "discovers" item dimensions as it renders new items during scrolling. DynamicScrollerItem must wrap each item in a DynamicScroller to handle size computations. IdState is a mixin that ease the local state management in reused components inside a RecycleScroller. RecycleScroller is a virtual scroller that only renders the visible items. As the user scrolls, RecycleScroller reuses all components and DOM nodes to maintain optimal performance.
- The RecycleScroller creates pools of views to render visible items to the user
- A view holds a rendered item, and is reused inside its pool
- For each type of item, a new pool is created so that the same components (and DOM trees) are reused for the same type
- Views can be deactivated if they go off-screen, and can be reused anytime for a newly visible item
- When the user scrolls inside RecycleScroller, the views are mostly just moved around to fill the new visible space
- The Recycle Scroller is a component that only renders the visible item in your list
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vue-virtual-scroller.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.