This is the Windows app named VUX whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.11.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VUX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
An improvised Vue.js mobile UI component library. Yes, VUX still has many problems, which are far from perfect, but they are being solved all the time. If you are using it and feel that there are some problems, you may wish to open an issue and give feedback. We are happy to solve the detailed description of the problem. Yes, there is no team maintenance. Most domestic developers have chosen a component library maintained by a well-known front-end team. Of course, you can also try to choose VUX. After all, it has been maintained for two years and star 12k. To a certain extent, it also shows that it is not worse than the open source of large company teams, right? Even if you do not directly use the VUXcomponent code, you can still refer VUX code to implement your own component libraries. If it helps you to a certain extent, then it makes sense to maintain this project.
- Vue is an official tool for quickly creating projects
- Improvised Vue.js mobile UI component library
- Constant development and maintenance
- Customize the styles you need on the basis of convenience
- VUX style is based on WeUI
- Realizes functions such as on-demand loading
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vux.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.