This is the Windows app named VVVVVV whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.3.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VVVVVV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
From the creator of Super Hexagon, VVVVVV, the hit 2010 indie platformer, now available on android and iOS! Winner of Indiecade's 2010 award for Most Fun/Compelling Game. There are two versions of the VVVVVV source code available, the desktop version (based on the C++ port, and currently live on Steam), and the mobile version (based on a fork of the original flash source code, and currently live on iOS and Android). If you’re looking for the game’s text, that’s mainly (but not entirely) in the Scripts.cpp and TerminalScripts.cpp classes. These functions basically load data into a very simple script parser that controls cutscene logic. All the actual levels in the game are hardcoded in huge arrays generated with a map editor, which exports the levels in source code. Since the 2.0 update, the Windows, Mac and Linux versions of VVVVVV have featured a powerful and easy to use level editor.
- Four crewmate stages and over an hour of content
- Create your own alternate dimensions to explore!
- Contains a powerful and easy to use level editor
- Some of the best player levels are included in both the PC and Nintendo 3DS versions
- VVVVVV's source code is made available under a custom license
- The tools to create and play user levels in VVVVVV are freeware
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vvvvvv.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.