This is the Windows app named wavtomid_chung whose latest release can be downloaded as wavtomid_chung.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wavtomid_chung with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
wavtomid chung is an accurate high quality polyphonic audio wav / mp3 (libMAD) to mid midi midifile converter conversion transcription free open source written in easy compiled freebasic . new algorythm almost as good as the original with sample piano song . . new spectrum filter for enhanced detection . selfharmonics and reverb removal . may work with Bill Evans and Finanwen piano songs , others : to try (instruments must be well tuned) . (no vocals nor drums)
load import midi files then saveasmidi to add "wavtomid" effect to a midifile .
saveasmidi as midifiles to open and edit with "pianoscore_chung"
for some obscure reason you wont find mention of this program in the media despite it may be at this time the best completely free and open source audio to midi program in the world
- source code is included in the zip file
- wav or mp3 file input
- save as midifile
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wavtomid-chung/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.