This is the Windows app named Weed Killer whose latest release can be downloaded as WeedKiller_v184.108.40.206_Source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Weed Killer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Weed Killer is a .NET solution to prune aged files from folders, working equally well on a single workstation, or multiple data centers. It has an MDI form to build / edit / test / execute configurations, a console worker for delegated removal , and a class for direct use in an application.
- Enhanced multi-layer wildcard support for folder-trees.
- Choice of regular expressions or traditional wildcards for file or folder patterns.
- Ability to specify not only inclusion, but exclusion patterns as well.
- Multiple configurations per file.
- Simple MDI GUI for editing and testing.
- Configuration extension registered as a file type for opening directly from Windows Explorer.
- Multiple configuration file editing, with copy/paste support.
- Server restrictions on a configuration file, to limit what systems may execute the file when automated.
- Automatic assignment/removal of delete permissions for an NT credential on a targeted root folder.
Written in C#
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/weedkiller/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.