This is the Windows app named wego whose latest release can be downloaded as releasev2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wego with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
wego is a weather client for the terminal. Config file for default location which can be overridden by commandline. Automatic config management with ingo. A working Go 1.5 environment (You can use goenv if your distribution does not support Go 1.5 yet). utf-8 terminal with 256 colors. A sane monospaced font containing all the required runes (I use dejavu sans mono). An API key for the backend. You can create an account and get a free API key by signing up. You can set the $WEGORC environment variable to override the default config file location. Displayed info (metric or imperial units), temperature range (felt and measured), windspeed and direction, viewing distance, precipitation amount and probability.
- Show forecast for 1 to 7 days
- Nice ASCII art icons
- Displayed info (metric or imperial units)
- Ssl, so the NSA has a harder time learning where you live or plan to go
- Multi language support
- Config file for default location which can be overridden by commandline
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wego.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.