This is the Windows app named Werkzeug whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Werkzeug with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Werkzeug is a comprehensive WSGI web application library. It began as a simple collection of various utilities for WSGI applications and has become one of the most advanced WSGI utility libraries. Werkzeug doesn’t enforce any dependencies. It is up to the developer to choose a template engine, database adapter, and even how to handle requests. Includes an interactive debugger that allows inspecting stack traces and source code in the browser with an interactive interpreter for any frame in the stack. Includes a full-featured request object with objects to interact with headers, query args, form data, files, and cookies. Includes a response object that can wrap other WSGI applications and handle streaming data. Includes a routing system for matching URLs to endpoints and generating URLs for endpoints, with an extensible system for capturing variables from URLs. Includes HTTP utilities to handle entity tags, cache control, dates, user agents, cookies, files, and more.
- A threaded WSGI server for use while developing applications locally
- A test client for simulating HTTP requests during testing without requiring running a server
- HTTP utilities to handle entity tags, cache control, dates, user agents, cookies, files, etc.
- Werkzeug doesn't enforce any dependencies
- It can be used to build all sorts of end user applications
- For blogs, wikis, bulletin boards, and much more
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/werkzeug.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.