This is the Windows app named WesWorkshop whose latest release can be downloaded as WesWorkshop.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WesWorkshop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This utility provides a GUI to create unit files for the game "Battle for Wesnoth". The user sets the unit properties from the GUI of the utility. Once all the properties have been set, it is possible to export them into a .cfg which will be read by the game.
Further details can be found in the project wiki: http://sourceforge.net/p/wesworkshop/wiki/.
Version 1.1* released. Please go to the wiki page to see the changes. Note you will not be able to load your works developed with the version 1.0!
Version 1.2 preview released (2015-03-08): http://sourceforge.net/p/wesworkshop/wiki/versions#v1.2
If you like this program, be kind please: write a review or vote it, it would be very appreaciated and useful.
*: The version was released on 05th April 2014. That release didn't use the latest project version. On 15th May 2014 it has been updated. You are now able to fully use the new features. I apologise for the mistake.
- Create attacks and unit for your Wesnoth armies
- Create races and race traits for your Wesnoth armies
- Reload your saved work from the library
- Sign your works: set the files author
- Export the WML code with one click
- Dinamically change program style
- Dinamically change language
- Add your own translation (go to the wiki)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wesworkshop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.