This is the Windows app named Whats That Color whose latest release can be downloaded as WTCv0.3.1.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Whats That Color with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Whats That Color
What's That Color is an app to get the current pixel color
at mouse pointer in RGB, HSB, HEX and CMYK values.
CHECK OUT AND SUPPORT MY LATEST ANDROID PROJECTS IN HERE:
- live color value extraction
- analyze any where on desktop screen
- pure java based
- color values in RGB, HSB, HEX and CMYK
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/whatsthatcolor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.