This is the Windows app named will_paginate whose latest release can be downloaded as will_paginate3.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named will_paginate with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
will_paginate is a pagination library that integrates with Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Hanami::View, Merb, DataMapper and Sequel. See installation instructions on the wiki for more info. A Sinatra app needs a couple of extra requires. For Padrino apps you need to manually register the Sinatra extension. Alternatively, you can avoid manual will_paginate install by using Padrino recipes. will_paginate 3.0+ will not work on Rails 2. In an older version of Rails, you'll have to use will_paginate 2.3. For Rails 2.0 or older, a simple require will suffice.
- You can customize the default "per_page" value
- Add some CSS styles to make those pagination links prettier
- For Rails, Sinatra, Merb, DataMapper, and more
- Install in Rails 3+ or other frameworks
- It automatically hooks into Rails or Merb on application boot
- See the wiki for more documentation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/will-paginate.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.