This is the Windows app named Windows MBox Viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as mbox-viewer.exe-v18.104.22.168.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Windows MBox Viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Windows MBox Viewer
Free Windows Mbox Viewer.
Gain access to mbox archives or single eml messages.
View attachments and export single mails in eml format.
Access large box files such as Google Takeout or Mozilla Thunderbird Archives.
Development of mbox viewer continues now at github: https://github.com/eneam/mboxviewer
- open big mbox files > 4Gb
- read google mail archives
- quick access to attachments
- export of single or all mails to separate Eml files
- search by date, subject, sender, mail text and attachment names
- sort date, from, to, subject and size columns
- grouping of related mails by conversations
- print all, single or selected mails to Text, PDF, Html or CSV files
- handling of inline/embedded images
- find text with highlight of occurrences
- quick preview of picture attachments
- access to all features without any restrictions
- export attachments of all mails
- view raw mail header fields
- create archive files from subset of mails
- merge multiple archive files
- customize background color of panes
- persist window position and layout
- forward mails directly from MBox Viewer
- support for Gmail Labels
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mbox-viewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.