This is the Windows app named Windows UI Library whose latest release can be downloaded as Microsoft.UI.Xamlv2.6.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Windows UI Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Windows UI Library
WinUI is a user interface layer that contains modern controls and styles for building Windows apps. As the native UI layer in Windows it embodies Fluent Design, giving each Windows app the polished feel that customers expect. WinUI 2 is a library of controls that provides official native Microsoft UI controls and features for Windows UWP apps. WinUI 2 can be used in any Windows 10 UWP XAML app, or in a Xamarin.Forms app running on Windows 10 using native view embedding. WinUI 3 is the next generation of the WinUI framework. It dramatically expands WinUI into a full UX framework, making WinUI available for all types of Windows apps, from Win32 to UWP, for use as the UI layer. You can build new Windows apps using WinUI 3, which ships as a part of the Windows App SDK. The latest available stable release is the Windows App SDK 0.8 (previously called Project Reunion). With this release, you can ship production Desktop apps to the Microsoft Store.
- You can download and use WinUI packages in your app using the NuGet package manager
- You can also build a WinUI package yourself from source
- WinUI helps keep your app up to date with the latest versions of key controls and features of UWP XAML
- WinUI is backward-compatible with a wide range of Windows 10 versions
- Makes it simpler to build version adaptive apps
- You don't need version checks or conditional XAML markup to use WinUI controls or features
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/windows-ui-library.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.