This is the Windows app named [WinForm] VoidControl whose latest release can be downloaded as VoidControl.dll. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named [WinForm] VoidControl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A huge class library that offers WinForm controls.
These controls are extremely custom to the user.
Currently you will be able to edit any user control design, in the background, border color, font color, etc. Currently we have 7 usable controls that is listed in the features below.
In the future, since this is a early build of the product. You will be able to edit basically anything in the control without coding. To variables where text is located to how big the border is in pixel width. You will be able to basally edit anything on any controls in the full release.
In release we plan to add some controls, but through maturity where most new controls will be added.
Want to know how to start using it? Look at our forums page under announcements.
- The ability to have custom forms
- Modify basically anything
- Custom Buttons
- Custom CheckBox
- Custom ComboBox
- Custom Label
- Cutom PorgressBar
- Custom TabControl
- Custom TextBox
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/voidcontrols/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.