This is the Windows app named WinSCP whose latest release can be downloaded as WinSCP-5.19.2-Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WinSCP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
WinSCP is a popular free SFTP and FTP client for Windows, a powerful file manager that will improve your productivity. It offers an easy to use GUI to copy files between a local and remote computer using multiple protocols: Amazon S3, FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP or WebDAV. Power users can automate WinSCP using .NET assembly. WinSCP is available in English and many other languages.
- All common operations with files
- Support for Amazon S3, FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP or WebDAV
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Binary and text transfer modes, transfer queue and background transfers
- Graphical user interface with choice of Windows Explorer-like or Norton Commander-like interfaces
- Integrated text editor and support for external text editors
- Integration with Windows, PuTTY and other applications
- Scripting and task automation with batch file scripting, command-line interface and .NET assembly
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file instead of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
- A comprehensive WinSCP documentation and an active user forum are freely accessible at WinSCP site
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/winscp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.