This is the Windows app named WM Hyperintensities Segmentation Toolbox whose latest release can be downloaded as W2MHS_v1.3_Windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WM Hyperintensities Segmentation Toolbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
WM Hyperintensities Segmentation Toolbox
Wisconsin White Matter Hyperintensity Segmentation [W2MHS] and Quantification Toolbox is an open source MatLab toolbox designed for detecting and quantifying White Matter Hyperintensities (WMH) in Alzheimer’s and aging related neurological disorders. WMHs arise as bright regions on T2- weighted FLAIR images. They reflect comorbid neural injury or cerebral vascular disease burden. Their precise detection is of interest in Alzheimer’s disease (AD) with regard to its prognosis. Our toolbox provides a self-sufficient set of tools for segmenting these WMHs reliably and further quantifying their burden for down-processing studies.
- Detects white matter hyperintensities in T2-FLAIR images
- Segments hyperintsnsities and quantifies burden for down-processing studies
- Comes with an SPM12 based preprocessign module
- Simple GUI with batch processing capability
- Open Source MATLAB toolbox
- Customizable parameters
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/w2mhs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.