This is the Windows app named WooCommerce whose latest release can be downloaded as 5.7.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WooCommerce with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
WooCommerce is a customizable, open-source eCommerce platform built on WordPress. Get started quickly and make your way. Add the WooCommerce plugin to any WordPress site and set up a new store in minutes. Get secure payments, configurable shipping options, and more, out of the box, for free. From subscriptions to gym classes to luxury cars, WooCommerce is fully customizable. Add features and extend the functionality of your store with official extensions from the WooCommerce Marketplace. Manage your business on the go with the WooCommerce Mobile App. Create products, process orders, and keep an eye on key stats in real-time. WooCommerce is developer friendly, too. Built with a REST API, WooCommerce is scalable and can integrate with virtually any service. Design a complex store from scratch, extend a store for a client, or simply add a single product to a WordPress site. Your store, your way.
- Build exactly the eCommerce website you want
- Everything you need to start selling online
- Customize and extend
- Run your store from anywhere
- Design a complex store from scratch
- Scalable and can integrate with virtually any service
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/woocommerce.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.