This is the Windows app named WP 43s whose latest release can be downloaded as Keyboardlayout.docx. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WP 43s with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This is to develop firmware for a pocket calculator that is a superset of the legendary HP-42S RPN Scientific. We strive to create a serious scientific instrument again like we did with the WP 34S (look here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/wp34s/ ).
WP 43S is going to come close to the ultimate RPN scientific calculator - at least that's what we are trying to achieve. This means it will be instant-on, including all the mathematics you can expect in such a package, all the keystroke programming capabilities you need to solve repetitive as well as iterative problems easily, and I/O channels for reliable backup and easy linking to an arbitrary host computer.
Specs and manuals are complete to 99.7%. Meanwhile, also the target hardware is available. The FW team works on a simulator running under Windows, MacOS, & Linux, and on the target HW. We are just seven so far, living in AUS, D, F, I, NL, and SA . See https://forum.swissmicros.com/viewforum.php?f=2 for our progress. Enjoy!
- The most ample set of scientific functions from roots, exponentials, logs, and trigonometry to Beta, Gamma, Zeta, Bessel, and Chebishev, Hermite, Laguerre, Legendre polynomials
- The most ample set of probability distributions and sample statistics analysis functions
- Built in Solver for finding the roots for any variable in an arbitrary equation
- Numeric integration and derivation, automatic sums and products
- Vector and matrix algebra, solves systems of linear equations, computes eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- More than 100 conversions provided (e.g. to and from dB, light years, parsecs, barrels, carat, quarts)
- More than 50 physical constants (reflecting CODATA 2018)
- Real and complex computations with 34-digits precision.
- Long integer calculations for up to 1000 digits, incl. finding and testing of prime numbers.
- Integer calculations in 15 bases from binary to hexadecimal
- Bit manipulations up to a word length of 64 bits (like WP34S and HP-16C)
- Fully keystroke-programmable (several MB for your programs and data)
- Footprint smaller than the HP-42S, fully pocketable
- Crisp b/w high-contrast dot matrix display (240 x 400 px)
- USB-B port for communication with your computer
- IR diode for serial printing
- 43 tactile feedback keys in eight rows, two shift keys
- Six menu keys -- each menu presenting a choice of up to18 items in a single view
- Full alpha keyboard, also for Greek and international letters
- Hardware will be built by SwissMicros (see https://www.swissmicros.com/ )
- Details of our ongoing development are on https://gitlab.com/Over_score/wp43s/
- Experience what's available already: Use the free simulator!
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Manufacturing, Engineering, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wp43s/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.