This is the Windows app named WumpusWorld-CSharp to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WumpusWorld.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WumpusWorld-CSharp to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
WumpusWorld-CSharp to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Wumpus World Game is based on knowledgebase agents and is described in the book , Artificial Intelligence : A Modern Approach (Russel - Norvig).
This is an implementation of Wumpus World (a Knowledgebase agent game) using csharp alongside prolog with a GUI.
C# has the main environment of the game and the GUI
The GUI was created using WPF , Windows Presentation Foundation
Prolog is used as the knowledgebase of the agent of Wumpus World
In order for C# to communicate with Prolog a Csharp interface is used SWI-Prolog.
Author: Abdulrahman Zakrt
Date: Jan.02, 2018
This implementation of Wumpus World uses prolog and is based on Dotnet and requires the following:
64 bit windows machine , Currently the game only supports 64 bit machines
SWIPL(v6.6.6) 64 bit (Installed automatically by the game if not available)
Latest Version of DotNet (Installed automatically by windows)
How to Use
In order to use the GUI only you can use the setup.exe in the SetupFiles.
- Wumpus World Game
- GUI Interface
- Prolog Integrated
- KnowledgeBase Visible while playing
- Steps are shown taken by agent
- Resizable board and number of pits and wumpuses
Science/Research, Other Audience
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wumpusworldcs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.